Menu
Jayne5
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Picture breaking up and poor picture quality

I have got an older Tivo box in the bedroom and a V6 box in the living room, I don't have any problems with the V6 box but the Tivo box has been giving me issues for a while. The picture often pixelates and breaks up while i'm watching, particularly on the HD channels, this also occurs when watching recordings. The picture quality on the SD channels is so bad sometimes that it is almost unwatchable.

I previously had a Virgin HD box in the bedroom which worked fine and the older Tivo box worked with no issue when it was in the living room. Any advice on how I could fix this problem?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breaking up and poor picture quality

Hi I would see if you could get it swapped for another V6. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Trisha_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture breaking up and poor picture quality

Hi Jayne5,

Thank you for your post and welcome to Virgin Media Community.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your TiVo® box as it shows pixelated images.

I appreciate you doing some checks for me. We would like to further check on this.

We can do this via online chat. Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM so that we can further assist you with that.

For the meantime, feel free to visit our forum boards for helpful tips and troubleshooting guides about your Virgin Media services. You can also jump to any conversations for any advice which can be helpful to everyone.

Thanks,

Trisha_G

0 Kudos