Menu
Cliveorr1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pay per view

Why have I been charged £19.99 for a pay per view wrestlemania event from the 5th of April that I, or any member of my family wouldn't watch ever, even if it was free. 

Could it be possible these are added at random hoping most won't notice and if they do they just get refunded. I know that sounds a bit cynical and I could never prove it but we have been with Virgin for a very long time now and this is not the first time it has happened.

I have only just checked the on-line bill today so will be contacting them later. Don't normally always check the bills, but I regularly check my bank direct debits and noticed the increase there.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pay per view

'Why have I been charged £19.99 for a pay per view wrestlemania event ...'

a few years ago same thing happened to us. some random wrestling thing appeared on the bill. i had to look up what it was all about. we don't watch that either. we would rather watch paint dry.

i phoned up. they removed the charge and they said to change the pin which we did.
Cliveorr1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phoned up and they refused to refund as they claim it was confirmed with the remote. I know for a fact that none of us have the slightest interest in wrestling. I love F1 and won't even pay for that so there is no way we'd pay for wrestling. 

Can't prove it but can't see how they can prove we did, because we didn't and wouldn't. If it happens again I will cancel the direct debit and sign up with sky.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Clive0rr1,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thank you for posting.

Sorry to hear that you've received a surprise billing for Pay Per View WrestleMania and we would like to access your account and investigate this for you.

To be able to do this I'll need some further details from you and I'll send you a Private Message asking for these details.

If you can reply, I'll be more than happy to help.

Warm Regards,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos