Menu
jenfamily
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

'Other Tivo Boxes

I have three TiVo boxes in the house and often whilst someone is watching TV or a recorded show through one of them ( let's call this box 1 ) I move to another room with a Tivo box ( let's call this box 2 )

From box 2,I press 'My Shows' and scroll down to 'other TiVo boxes' in order to watch a program recorded on TiVo box 1.After I've watched the recorded show from TiVo box 2, I then want to return to TiVo box 2 but by finding 'other TiVo boxes' once again it only shows TiVo boxes 1 & 3.

How do I get TiVo box 2 activated without having to switch off the box and restart the box, thereby re-booting it?

0 Kudos
jenfamily
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

'Other Tivo Boxes'

I posted a question about 5 minutes ago about not knowing how to return the designated TiVo box in the appropriate room, after tuning into it from another room.  I feel a bit stupid because I now know ( through experimentation) that whilst I return to 'other Tivo Boxes' it is normal to only show the two other boxes in the house ( and not the one I am viewing from ) and without realising I am already back on my own one and by pressing 'All' at the top of the menu it then shows all of my recorded shows 

0 Kudos
mbwakelam
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 'Other Tivo Boxes'

It's okies, sometimes we all have a brain freeze. Glad its sorted 🙂

0 Kudos