Menu
Angellic23
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand unavailable

I keep getting on demand not available or this show is temporarily unavailable error messages when trying to watch programmes on the on demand service, this has been happening on an almost daily basis over the last month and is particularly annoying as I purposefully upgraded my package in Nov in order to be able to watch box sets on demand!

is this a TiVo box issue? 

I have called customer service only to be fobbed off being told it is a problem in my area and is being fixed - but when I check on the service status it says no known problems?!

any advice would be gratefully received, I have been a loyal customer for 8 years but am now seriously considering changing suppliers

TIA

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand unavailable

Hi it's quite possible that the older TiVo box is not working as well as the V6 will with that kind of service.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand unavailable

@Angellic23 wrote:

I keep getting on demand not available or this show is temporarily unavailable error messages when trying to watch programmes on the on demand service, this has been happening on an almost daily basis over the last month and is particularly annoying as I purposefully upgraded my package in Nov in order to be able to watch box sets on demand!

is this a TiVo box issue? 

I have called customer service only to be fobbed off being told it is a problem in my area and is being fixed - but when I check on the service status it says no known problems?!

any advice would be gratefully received, I have been a loyal customer for 8 years but am now seriously considering changing suppliers

TIA

Is there a specific error message you're getting? (I suspect I could guess)

And I also suspect you might be getting these problems mainly with Sky Cinema HD (if subscribed) and box sets HD VOD. Other VOD shows such as SD sets and CatchUp, is ok?

0 Kudos