Menu
Danielscobie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand and catch up not working

I have reset the box and turned it off at ghe wall, also called up and they ran tests on my box but it still says 'is temporarily unavailable'. Any help would be great as it's been a couple of days now and it's a half hour wait on the phone to speak to someone. At this rate i would be better going back to sky and paying that little bit extra if i know it's all going to work. Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand and catch up not working

Danielscobie wrote:
I have reset the box and turned it off at ghe wall, also called up and they ran tests on my box but it still says 'is temporarily unavailable'. Any help would be great as it's been a couple of days now and it's a half hour wait on the phone to speak to someone. At this rate i would be better going back to sky and paying that little bit extra if i know it's all going to work. Thanks

Have you tried following the instructions posted by Virgin Media for clearing this issue? http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Restored-TiVo-On-Demand-unavailable/m-...

Overpool162
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I joined virgin over a week ago. I am so regretting it. Not yet been able to use on demand or catch up. When. I phone I get told nothing wrong and cause it's a new box takes a while for catch up to work. So frustrating
0 Kudos
Amyas
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am really Really fed up on the 19th of September Virgin in their wisdom saw fit to swap my perfectly working TIVO box to the new upgraded one. since then a number of features are not working. Cant get on Demand, catch up box sets etc. 

I have spent hours on  the phone trying to get this sorted, last week we were informed that this is a known problem so

I ask myself if this is so why are virgin changing working boxes. after doing a bit of research I discover that this has been known about since  March this year 

I have complained to customer service who changes the tale every time I ring up, But the last occasion takes the biscuit first I am told that  the fault is new and that I could not expect the sales team to know every little problem. If they were aware of the problem I was told they would have told me. I pointed out that this has been an ongoing issue since March,  I was then told I could not complain because these were free services anyway.

I feel at this point that I must point out that no one can  access these services from Vergin without paying for some sort of package oand that these features are advertised as part of each package so how can they be free.

so I am left with a service that does not have many of the features I require and may I add I did not instigate the changing of the Box, 

we have bee custo

Danielscobie wrote:

mers of virgin and its various former guises for nearly over 30 years

I am now considering moving 

0 Kudos