cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On demand STILL not working!!!!!!!

Leemac73
Joining in

My on demand hasn’t worked for months now. I haven’t been able to order any ppv boxing since before AJ fought Usyk. I’ve spent hours on the phone trying to rectify the problem with virgin & had engineers round checking my equipment. Engineers say equipment is fine & it’s a problem with my account. Nobody seems to be interested or bothered about helping me, & I even tried to cancel my contract,but was told it would cost me £250!! Why should I pay to cancel something that I can’t even use properly. I have another ppv fight coming up 19th of February & I would like this problem rectified before this date. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's the first time you've posted on here about this, so we'll do the basics. The following advice does assume that you genuinely have a TiVo box, that's the board you've posted in. Check here if you're not sure.

When you say your OnDemand doesn't work, in what way? Do you get any error codes or messages when you try to watch a programme from OD? That code will give a big clue as to what the problem is.

Do you have any flashing green LEDs on the front-left of your TiVo?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's the first time you've posted on here about this, so we'll do the basics. The following advice does assume that you genuinely have a TiVo box, that's the board you've posted in. Check here if you're not sure.

When you say your OnDemand doesn't work, in what way? Do you get any error codes or messages when you try to watch a programme from OD? That code will give a big clue as to what the problem is.

Do you have any flashing green LEDs on the front-left of your TiVo?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

No fault codes. When I put PIN number in to order on demand, I get message- purchases restricted. Your currently unable to buy extra content on this virgin tv box. To remove restrictions call virgin. I have 2 TiVo boxes & they both display same message. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you view non-PPV OnDemand programmes?

Try a programme from ITV, C4 or C5 and "Watch from CatchUp" if you're not sure.

Leemac73
Joining in

Everything works fine except for on demand ppv. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Leemac73

I can get this sorted for you no problem .  I have already been able to diagnose what's going on. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can get everything sorted. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M