cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old style tivo box

sherlock
Tuning in

Hi 

I know somebody else posted the same question but was it sorted.

Network cable unplugged 

Problem started after we had a fault in the area on Monday it is also affecting my hub 3 cannot get Internet service

19 REPLIES 19

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are any of the LEDs on the front-left, notably the heartbeat, flashing?

This does sound like a box fault. Do you have VM broadband?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

• Yes but broadband not working either.

SpacePhoenix
Fibre optic

Virgin can do some diagnostic stuff remotely, do you know if they've tried anything like that? If you know one of your neighbours has Virgin, ask them if they have any similar issue

Tried online diagnostics and it says router not connected it is a hub 3 the power light is flashing green and the wireless is steady green been on the phone to them a couple of times call centre in India I think can't get no joy from them.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I was asking about broadband because faulty TiVo are now replaced with V6 that requires broadband.

If you've lost both services, there's a good chance of this being an external fault. Check on 0800 5610061 else call in to report loss of service.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the phone number, but it is an automated service no resolution

Hi sherlock, 

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with your Hub and TiVo services recently. 

Taking a look at things this end, I can see since posting the area fault has been resolved and an engineer's visit has been booked for you. This should resolve things for you. 

Please keep us posted on how the visit goes. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank to everybody for all your help.

It as been a long week being a single pensioner no tv or Internet to keep me sane. Using the  phone is just not the same.

I also have problems with the call centre, being a little deaf if I get someone with a thick accent I can not understand them.

Hopefully after tomorrow all will be good again.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

How is everything since your post? Just wanted to check in with you 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Everything is now fine somebody had disconnected my line at the Street box for some reason.

I managed to stream some TV, but I had to severely  limit my viewing £28 of data in 7 days.