Menu
Kenny54
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Non existant customer service

does customer service exist within virgin ?  I have rang three times 2nd July promised a reduction in cost, didn't happen, rang back system down and as a communication company can't ring you, rang again 15th promised it would be dealt with - yet again failed.  well you ignorant **bleep**s my direct debit is being cancelled now

0 Kudos
Kenny54
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Non existant customer service

If Branson didn't hide all his money in a tax haven they might have money to spend on staff as well as paying taxes

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

'If Branson didn't hide all his money in a tax haven they might have money to spend on staff as well as paying taxes'

erm, richard branson has never owned virgin media. he plays no part in decision making.
0 Kudos
vircom
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Be careful, withholding payment will likely result in you having your service suspended and being referred to a debt collector. You would need to show that you have been through the formal complaints procedure to avoid liability. Click on contacting us and follow the links for complaints to get the address to make a written complaint. Good luck.

Kenny54
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have rang them twice, opened an on line complaint 11 days ago and spoke to them via twitter and still no response towards telling me why two different customer service agents have made promises that have not been kept.  Great customer service I think not

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kenny54,

Thanks for getting in touch via the Community.

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems with your package and have not seen the promised reductions. 

As you have advised that there is an open complaint, I would need to take a closer look.  Please look out for a private message requesting further details in the purple envelope.

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos