cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tv or internet again

Flashymashy
Joining in

No TV or Internet again, and phone hasn't worked for years even though they fixed it 3 times.

Time for a new provider I think.

Been with sane since they were blueyonder. Now with O2 compete false.

I'd be better off with free sat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alby41
Up to speed
Matey ... have you checked on the service status .... above on the link top right corner ? ... at least you will have some idea ! ... ring up from a landline... CS help ..0345 454 1111 ... just saying

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Alby41
Up to speed
Matey ... have you checked on the service status .... above on the link top right corner ? ... at least you will have some idea ! ... ring up from a landline... CS help ..0345 454 1111 ... just saying

Hiya,

you're right of course. Thank you. I needed to vent!

Service not as good as it was. Time to look around I reckon

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Flashymashy wrote:

Service not as good as it was. Time to look around I reckon

In what way? If you explain the problems you're having, you may be able to get some help with them.

Error messages/codes, symptoms etc - all could potentially help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Flashymashy, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your TV and broadband. 

I have checked the service from our side today and there does not appear to be any known issues in the area and your equipment appears to be running within specification. 

With this being the case, can you please confirm if you have seen any improvements since your last post to us?

Thanks, 

Nat