Menu
qprreedy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No signal on all channels

Since yesterday evening all my channels suddenly became pixillated and now there is no signal to any of them, and wifi no longer connects.

I phoned yesterday and apparently I am being sent a new router which I'm told will definitely solve the problem, but after reading a lot of comments on here I'm not convinced. 

I was told at first an engineer would be needed but then the person I spoke with said a new router is all that is needed.

Please can someone have a look at my account for me.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No signal on all channels

Hi I imagine the router will arrive before anyone from virgin replies on here it usually takes a week for a virgin person to respond on here, if indeed the router solves the problem, I think an engineer would have been better because they carry spare boxes and other kit in thier vans, and it sounds like a signal level issue which does need an engineer.Regards Micky
qprreedy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The problem has been resolved. All the channels suddenly came back on and as I was on my way out there was an engineer just finishing up at the junction box. He'd just replaced an amplifier which had blown causing everyone to lose services. So, a new router would have been of absolutely no use so now I need to go through another excruciating phonecall to get it cancelled!

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi just let it arrive keep somewhere safe and say nothing you never know when you might need it rather than go through that torture.Regards Micky
0 Kudos