cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in BR5 since yesterday

Rusty11
Joining in

TV, Broadband and phone all down since yesterday. No information as usual just that an engineer is on it.  Website saying anticipated fix 16:00 anyone got any more details about when the service will be fixed?

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Rusty11,

You might find that your services return to normal before the Check service status at the top of the page is updated.

If the fix is going to take longer then any estimated new time/date should be reflected there.

You could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rusty11

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

Sorry for the downtime. The time of fix is always estimated and it is subject to change. 

How are things with your services now?

Feel free to give us a shout if you have any issues. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Still no service, system now saying 18:00 tonight.  So nothing much changed.  Seems your kit is very fragile if it has taken over 3 days with engineers on it and still no fix.  Will clearly need to consider this at contract renewal time as this is just unacceptable.

I am sorry to hear this. Due to the technical nature of faults a fix is not always straight forward but I can assure you our engineers will be working hard to get this fixed for all those impacted in the area.

If you have suffered a total loss of service which has exceeded 2 working days, you may be eligible for automatic credits under our Auto Compensation Scheme

Kind Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs