cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No amazon prime movies repeat error codes

Bex21
Joining in
  • We have never been able to watch TV of an evening without our viewing being interrupted by an error code.  These tend to be 602 and C130.We have followed the troubleshooting guidelines. Sometimes we are still unable to watch and sometimes it allows us to resume viewing only to do again 10 minutes later. I have called virgin a couple of times only to be told after various troubleshooting techniques and reset that this is an error that they haven't found a fix for. Most recently I contacted them threatening to leave.  They reduced our monthly bill and offered to send out an engineer, however they cut me off whilst I was on hold for an engineer. Again I reset everything to see if it would solve the issues but it made no difference.  Also we have a tivo box but I cannot find amazon prime movies on there. 

Help appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Bex21,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having when trying to watch TV, I have done some checks on the system and you do need a technician visit to resolve the issues, I can carry on where the previous agents left off and can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Bex21.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about this on your online account by clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Please do let us know how the visit goes.

Regards

Steven_L

You're very welcome @Bex21 and please do let us know how the visit goes.

Regards,

Steven_L