cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Netflix. Error code nw-3-16

HJ43
Joining in

No Netflix, been off line for a week now. Error code nw-3-16 is not recognised in online self help. TIVO box has green flashing light even after reset ie. disconnecting & reconnecting mains supply 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@HJ43 

With, I'm sure, the best of intentions, @Paul_DN has got the VM boxes mixed up here and has advised for a V6 box which doesn't have an in-built 'net connection. The TiVo doesn't have WiFi... unless of course, you do have a V6 but have referred to a TiVo (and posted in the TiVo board) in error.

Refer to post-2 in this thread for advice on checking the internet connection on a TiVo box.

Check here if you want to make sure which box you have.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the green flashing light is on the front-left of your TiVo next to the heartbeat symbol, then it means your box's in-built internet connection has failed. No intenet means no OnDemand, TV Guide updates or streaming. It's a fault.

Check there's no area faults that could be causing this, by calling the automated status line - 0800 5610061. If nothing's listed, then call into faults to report this but be specific about "my online light is flashing".

You're likely to need a tech visit for this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi HJ43,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't been able to watch Netflix Via your set top box, I have been able to locate your account with the details we have for you, and it does look like there may be a connection issue with your set top box.

Please can you press Home then settings, connection then connect to the Virgin Media Network now, if the box is connected via WIFI please try using a Ethernet cable if able?

Regards

Paul.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@HJ43 

With, I'm sure, the best of intentions, @Paul_DN has got the VM boxes mixed up here and has advised for a V6 box which doesn't have an in-built 'net connection. The TiVo doesn't have WiFi... unless of course, you do have a V6 but have referred to a TiVo (and posted in the TiVo board) in error.

Refer to post-2 in this thread for advice on checking the internet connection on a TiVo box.

Check here if you want to make sure which box you have.

Thank you for clarifying @japitts and I can confirm that this is a Tivo box. 

I've also rerun the diagnostics and I feel it would be best to arrange an engineer to visit you @HJ43. I'm going to send you a PM now to arrange this.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.