cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nick Jr Paw Patrol EPG marked channel off air, but it isn't...

AllPointsNorth1
Up to speed

Hi. Got a message on Nick Jr Paw Patrol (716) yesterday telling us to enjoy the channel for free during October, and to press red to continue watching from November.

Today, the EPG says the entire channel is off air all day, right through to 6am tomorrow, but it's not.  Is everything ok or are there gremlins in the works?

APN1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I agree the EPG is blank for Nick Jr PAW today - so yes, that's an error. It wouldn't have any impact on your ability (or otherwise) to watch the channel.

These channels appear to be on a free-to-view period for October, and afterwards will revert to the chargeable kids personal-pick add-on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Krystyv
Tuning in

Yes doing the same to me too showing off air on nick jr paw patrol but programmes showing as normal 

nick jr also showing the pop up message about losing the Chanel for free from November 

can’t seem to work out why, strange 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I agree the EPG is blank for Nick Jr PAW today - so yes, that's an error. It wouldn't have any impact on your ability (or otherwise) to watch the channel.

These channels appear to be on a free-to-view period for October, and afterwards will revert to the chargeable kids personal-pick add-on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

I’m confused about the free to view period, we’ve always had these channels included? So will they be taken off for everybody?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If your package includes these channels normally, and you had access to them prior to this FTV period starting, you will still have access to them afterwards.

The prompt on these channels includes a message to "press red to subscribe" (or something similar) - if you press red, you should find the on-screen prompt confirms you already subscribe.