cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New remote control needed

Anne9
Tuning in

I need a new remote control for my TIVO box. It’s not the batteries, it’s definitely the remote as some buttons work and some don’t. Can someone help me with this?

9 REPLIES 9

Anne9
Tuning in

I need a new remote control for my TIVO box. Can someone help with this?

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try here:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote/download-tv-control-app

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No that doesn’t work. It says the site (for ordering new remotes) isn’t working at the moment

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Anne9,

I have that same problem using Chrome, however it works using Firefox and Chrome browsers.

You can also order the remote by logging into your online account at the top of the page (My Virgin Media) and clicking on check service status status, then clicking on the TV tab > the remotes not working  and selecting your TV box 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Anne9,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your TV remote and that you require a replacement. Have you been able to order one since your posts, or do you still need our help with this today?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach

All sorted thank you. I ordered a new remote by using the text option.

Thanks for the update @Anne9

Do feel free if you need any further assistance from our Community Forums, and keep us updated with the arrival of the remote control

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

New remote has arrived as promised. Thank you all for your help.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Brilliant new @Anne9

Thank you for coming back and letting us know, If we are able to assist you further then please do feel free to reach out once again. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M