Menu
DebsMadCat
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Network availability c130

Having constant issues with my box saying it's not connected, I've reset it numerous times. One time it came back on but none of my TV listings were showing so reset it again and it's happened again. 

Flashing light on front of box and C130 error message. 

0 Kudos
Mddl
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network availability c130

Network Avaialbity c130, lost all our tv channels. Spoke to virgin they have no idea. Sending a technician in 3 days time!!! Anyone have any ideas? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DebsMadCat,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your post. I'm sorry that you've been having issues with your TV service.

I've had a look at the backend of your services and it looks like there may be a mismatch. I'm going to send you a private message to clear account security so I can work to resolve this for you. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mddl,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns, as well. Sorry for any issues you've experienced with your services.

I've been unable to locate an account linked to the details you've used to sign up to our forums. Could you please confirm whether you're referring to the same account described by DebsMadCat above, or whether you have a separate account?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos