Menu
NigelC1
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability (C130) error

Hi, I'm getting an ''Network Availability (C130)" error on my TiVo box. This is a relatively new box (just in from Jan'17). Tv is ok but no on-demand services are available.
I've checked all cables and all look fine. Can anyone advise please?
Thanks Nigel
0 Kudos
G-eri
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability (C130) error

Me too. Had it for days now and sure I've already left this message on here but no reply or help unfortunately. I can't watch catch up or Netflix on TV and haven't for a while now. Thank goodness for my lap top. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello NigelC1,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community.

I have checked the signal to your TiVo® box and everything looks okay so please let me know whether you're still seeing this error message.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello G-eri,

Thanks for the post!

I hope this has resolved, I'm unable to locate your account so if there's still a problem I'll just need you to send me a private message with your address, telephone number and the full name on the account so I can get this looked into.

You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and pressing 'Send me a message'.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Soos_Mc
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I have had this error a couple of times now. Latest tonight when accessing Netflix. Program loads to 24% and stays on that. I reboot then get the C130 or C133 message that some services not available. Why??
0 Kudos
Tivouser1
Joining in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Have this message, (c130) can’t get programme info, and can’t watch catch up..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Soos_Mc,

Thanks for posting.

I'd just like to check how things have been since your post?

I have checked your V6 and everything looks okay at the moment so please let me know if there's any problems.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tivouser1,

Welcome to the community,

I can see there is currently maintenance work being carried out in your area to upgrade the service so you may experience intermittent loss of your interactive services.

You can keep up to date with issues and estimated fix times on our service status checker here.

Thank you

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Soos_Mc
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Rose_B wrote:

Hi Tivouser1,

Welcome to the community,

I can see there is currently maintenance work being carried out in your area to upgrade the service so you may experience intermittent loss of your interactive services.

You can keep up to date with issues and estimated fix times on our service status checker here.

Thank you

Thank you for your reply Rose. It only happnes intermittently.   There is no mention of any issue on my service stats checker. I do always look at that !

Suzanne

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

HI Soos_Mc

How are things for you recently? If you're still getting the error, try some other apps or watching any Catch Up / On Demand content and let us know how that goes too.

Talk soon

Craig