cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

annaya
Just joined

Hi guys, 

I am completely new to this so bear with me.

My Mum wanted to watch a programme which came up as Netflix when she clicked on it. I thought it would default to my Netflix account, however when I clicked on it, I had nowhere to go except CONTINUE. When I clicked this it signed her up and said the amount of £15.99 will be added to the VM bill.

Does anyone have any idea how I go about cancelling this. She has NO log in details so I cannot log into Netflix and I cannot find any information on here ether. She also cannot afford £15.99 per month!

Any help that you can give me would be very appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I should imagine your Mum will have needed to enter her TV PIN in order to do anything that would add charges to the VM bill.

In order to view Netflix programmes on her box, your Mum will need to have a valid Netflix subscription registered on her box - either one that she pays for, or if you're willing to test Netflix's new password-sharing rules, that of a willing friend or family member.

Ultimately Netflix is a chargeable service. Some of the newer high-end bundles do include Netflix in them, and if your Mum has a TiVo there's a good chance she may not have renegotiated her package recently. That may be another option, depending on her circumstances.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi annaya, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

As Japitts has stated the Netflix service is provided by Netflix and not Virgin Media, we will only add this to your bill. 

The Netflix subscription would be linked under the email which you registered with. 

If you are looking at cancelling the service you will need to contact Netflix directly. 

Kind regards, Chris,