Menu
Janey12
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix sign in with new email

I'm frustrated I'm trying to sign in with a new netflix account and I can't as my old email address keeps popping up and asking for old account details please help I have done all the usual signing out etc x
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix sign in with new email

Hi there Janey12, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues logging in with a new account on the Netflix TiVo® app. 

When you say you've done all the usual signing out etc, did you sign out of Netflix in the following way?

Help & Settings > System Info > Netflix Account Information and select 'Sign Out of Netflix Account'

As this should remove the email address and let you log in with a different one. Please let me know how this goes. 

Cheers, and apologies again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Lasha
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your help!!! 😀
RickHarper
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i have the same problem.

i have tried to follow your instructions but I don’t have any Netflix options on the system info page.

0 Kudos
RickHarper
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’ve now worked out how to do it.

Get to the login page for the Netflix app (which is showing the wrong email and asking for your password).

simply press the Back button on the remote and you can then change the email address.

0 Kudos