Menu
iball
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix on Tivo

The Netflix service on the Tivo box is really bad and regularly unusable. Netflix will stop working, run to 25% then state there is a problem and the app should be closed. Happens at least 2-3 times each night when trying to watch it......shockingly bad service 

I've called 150 and the handler sent a "signal" down the line that supposedly rectified it...it did not and the box continually does this. Can this be rectified by an engineer visit or do I need a new box? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix on Tivo

Assuming TiVo, not V6, and given you have this issue, the only solution is to upgrade to V6.

Personally, I would speak to Retentions and see what they can do on V6 price, in return for a new contract minimum period.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
iball
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ernie.....may try them now

0 Kudos
ianmac795
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, Netflix on TiVo sucks, I now access it via my Android tv only. Much faster and more reliable. VM need to sort it out, seems they are just taking us for granted recently. **bleep** poor service, broadband keeps dropping out and now the tuners are missing after the new software update. 

0 Kudos