Menu
anergates
Joining in
Message 31 of 42
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix not working on Tivo Box

This is what it tells me

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 42
Flag for a moderator

Hi anergates 

Are you still needing help at all?

Regards 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Daveyalders
Joining in
Message 33 of 42
Flag for a moderator

When I press the red button on the Netflix page it takes me to the Netflix logo and the loading screen but doesn’t go any further. Have tried turning TiVo and internet off and on but still nothing 

0 Kudos
philosophyalice
On our wavelength
Message 34 of 42
Flag for a moderator

I know this is an old thread but still have new comments, sorry to jump on and pls say if I should start a new one

I have *never* managed to get Netflix to work thru our TiVo box. First tried last summer 2018 and it just wouldn't go to the log in screen, just showed the logo, sat there for ages, then said it couldn't connect. We used to view Netflix thru the Wii but support for Wii ended last month so back to virgin and can't make it work. Can view thru computer etc but can't even get to the log in screen on the TiVo. Is there anything we can try? I have viewed the "further information" when the cannot connect message comes up, but it seems all the checks are fine, so no wiser about what the problem is. We can access iPlayer etc fine.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 35 of 42
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daveyalders, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having. 

Checking the stats on your box, some are showing up in red meaning we are going to need to get an engineer out to you. 

The issue showing may not resolve the fault you are having but we can't go any further with diagnostics until this is sorted. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 36 of 42
Flag for a moderator

Hi philosophyalice, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are getting the same issues. 

I've not been able to check your box as it's currently showing as unreachable. Have you got it plugged in and turned on? 

If not can you please turn it on, post back here to let us know and then leave on until we reply to you. This is so we can run diagnostics on the box to see if there is any underlying issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
philosophyalice
On our wavelength
Message 37 of 42
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

It was switched off. Have switched it on now so you should be able to run your diagnostics.

I have to go out shortly but will watch for replies.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 38 of 42
Flag for a moderator

Hi philosophyalice, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I have run some checks and everything is showing up as fine on the box itself. 

At this point I'm at a loss at what to suggest. Maybe speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so the team can run through some more checks for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Dunky74
Joining in
Message 39 of 42
Flag for a moderator

Same issue/s here. 

It just buffers and never loads, it used to work fine but it hasn't for a few months now.

Works fine on my laptop so it must be the box.

Any help/advice appreciated. 

Cheers,

Ray.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 40 of 42
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Dunky74, 

Cheers for your post - sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your Netflix. 

Can you confirm what box you have with us please? Is it a TiVo or a V6 box? 

How are you accessing Netflix via the box? 

Please do pop back if you're still having issues and we'll go from there. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos