Menu
Rhys07
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix keeps dropping

Netflix keeps dropping and heart symbol keeps flashing. Had happened for a number of days. Any suggestions?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix keeps dropping

Hi Rhys07

I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your Netflix app recently. 

I've taken a closer look at this from our end to run some tests on the set top box and we're not detecting any errors. Are you experiencing issues with any other apps? Or with your Catch Up / On Demand service at the moment? 

Are you experiencing this issue at certain times of the day too? 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rhys07
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

it only appears to be crashing while watching Netflix. While watching a movie this evening it has dropped out three times.

The messages says your device may not be connected to the internet. Please make sure your connection is working and try again.

Please advise

Rhys

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rhys07

I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your Netflix app recently. 

I've taken a closer look at this from our end for you and have run some tests on the set top box and we're not detecting any errors at the moment.

I would just like to check how you are logging into Netflix itself, are you going through the apps on the TiVo or are you using it through a Smart TV or other device?

Kind Regards,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Rhys07
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

We are accessing Netflix via the TIVO box. We click a movie it starts to play then will stop and we have a green light flashing on under the heart symbol. This can last for up to ten minutes. Recently we’ve had movies dropping out several times which is becoming frustrating. I did read that Virgin were going to be rolling out their new set top box, is this true?

Thanks

Rhys

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rhys,

Thank you for getting back to us with this information.

I have double checked this from our end for you and have run some tests on the set top box and we're still not detecting any errors at the moment.

Have you tried rebooting the box to see if this helps?

We do indeed have a new box that is available to you with a free upgrade and its our V6 box if you would like to upgrade to this box you can find all the information you need to do this (here).

Hope this information helps you.

Take care

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos