Menu
Jrk1
Tuning in
Message 21 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix issue !

It's started jumping to Netflix adverts again and can't get to menu behind screen so having to unplug TiVo box and reset, is there anyway I can delete Netflix from menu ? we don't need it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 22 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

Sorry again for the trouble!

Our technicians are aware of the issues and are working to get it sorted as soon as possible. In the meantime you can reboot the box to clear the error.

As soon as we have an update we'll let you know.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Lumpypossum
Joining in
Message 23 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh,

Have still got this problem.  Over Christmas Netflix was also only loading to 24% and getting stuck there. Yesterday Netflix was breaking through again initially with just video over TV channel sound but later in the evening with a film playing with soundtrack.  Please can you give an update on the progress of the fix as this problem is a real pain.

0 Kudos
keithbg
Tuning in
Message 24 of 39
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem with Netflix. Tried calling twice and had to go through the automated check and wait 10 minute routine in order to speak to a person, really painful.

When I did get to someone they said just restart the TV box. But I am doing this several times each week. The support person offered no other ideas. This does not seem right.

Was gong to use chat but keep getting no one available msg.

unsecure-really
On our wavelength
Message 25 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Is this fixed yet? It has been happening for many weeks now, and is only getting more frequent.

0 Kudos
unsecure-really
On our wavelength
Message 26 of 39
Flag for a moderator

I think the issue has been explained clearly by lots of people already, I've added my own post today, a few hours ago. I can see other people have reported the same problem since then. There is clearly a wider issue here. What is Virgin doing about this? Rose_B from the Forum Team advised she would look into this on 1st December - now, nearly 6 weeks later, there has been no chance. Does anybody at Virgin have a clue about this? An honest answer is much better than no answer, or just stringing us all along with guff!

0 Kudos
unsecure-really
On our wavelength
Message 27 of 39
Flag for a moderator

I'm amazed this was tagged 'Helpful Answer' ... are you seriously suggesting I should login to netflix every time I launch it via my VM box, and then logout every time I exit. Welcome to 2018, eh!!!!!
0 Kudos
jennyloub
Joining in
Message 28 of 39
Flag for a moderator

We're now getting this issue too! 😡
Been happening over the last week and now way to temporarily stop it is to reboot the box.
Surely there has to be something going on at virgin's end and not a problem with everybody's boxes suddenly going faulty?
0 Kudos
murdi
Joining in
Message 29 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Same problem here. Having to reboot the box is a pain. I forgot I was recording and lost it because of rebooting.

0 Kudos
Jrk1
Tuning in
Message 30 of 39
Flag for a moderator

I've logged out of netflix, we hardly used it anyway.
It's solved tbe problem.
0 Kudos