Menu
papaslavs
Joining in
Message 11 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix issue !

I have the same problem, it's happened whilst listening to the radio, watching catch up tv and BBC1, the last time i just couldn't clear it from screen so had to switch off the V6 box altogether, it is annoying, frustrating and inconvenient. I was given a fix over the phone but it obviously hasn't worked, I've now been told it could take up to a week to fix!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hello everyone.

I can see there are a lot of posts here so I'd just like to check whether this is still happening for everyone?

Please also let me know exactly what's happening so I can look into this further.

I'd recommended making your own post so we can look into these issues individually.

Thank you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jrk1
Tuning in
Message 13 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,
I've had no more problems since I rebooted my tivo box.
Thanks
0 Kudos
stengo22
Joining in
Message 14 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi as a new customer can you tell me how to activate my 6 months free Netflix as promised.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jrk1, 

Thanks for coming back to us and updating the thread Smiley Happy

We're really glad things are resolved now. 

If you have any further issues, come back and let us know.

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi stengo22, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Cjdeverell
Just joined
Message 17 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am still having this issue.

Netflix plays on screen, but with the sound of the programme I was watching. Doesn’t seem to budge, sometimes even rebooting my box does not work. There is clearly a fault with Netflix on virgin as this has happened 3 times in a week for us no.
0 Kudos
Lumpypossum
Joining in
Message 18 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

In response to you request for info on this problem, it occurred for the first time for me on 7/12/17.  My problem started when the V6 box suddenly switched to display the Netflix "Who's watching Netflix" screen several times over a one hour period. Later in the evening this changed to switching to show Netflix ads; on all occasions it leaves the sound for either live TV or playback of recordings, playing in the background. Initially the problem was corrected by using the remote to switch back to TV or My Shows. However yesterday the problem became so persistent that the V6 box would not respond to any button selections on the remote.  The only solution was to turn the V6 box off and then let it reboot, this resolved the problem yesterday but I am not confident that this is the final appearance of this problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lumpypossum,

Thanks for posting.

Although this fault was supposed to have been resolved we are still seeing a few cases being reported. How has it been since posting? 

Speak soon

Josh

0 Kudos
shorty16
Joining in
Message 20 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Josh

We've been having this problem for the last 4-5wks with our V6 box. Have done a full reboot on numerous occasions and its still happening.

The programmes on the Netflix app will only load to 24% too before freezing.

Can you advise what can be done to resolve the continued issue?
0 Kudos