Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix/ iplayer freezing on tivo box

Sorry to understand that you are still having some issues after posting a few weeks ago @Smokes13

Did you manage to give us a call to check your services at all?

I have also posted a reply back to another customer on this thread - take a look at the questions asked and pop back with a reply when you can if you still need any assistance 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Smokes13
Tuning in
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello again, thank you for the reply. I didn't give virgin a call as my virgin phone line hasn't worked for years. 

I access netflix through the netflix channel. The tivo box never worked right when it was my main box downstairs either but the new v6 doesn't seem to have any issues. 

0 Kudos
Osiris100
Joining in
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Thanks for the info. Actually, called the on-line help and the outcome was that VM sent an engineer who fixed it. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Smokes13,

We're going to take a closer look at this for you so we can try and get it sorted.

I am going to drop you a PM to request further details.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Joannie40
Joining in
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

My Netflix freezes all the time on my TiVo box but never on my Xbox, to the point where it’s pointless trying to watch anything on my TiVo box, can you advise please. It’s obviously not my internet having an issue

0 Kudos
iadom
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Just to update my issue, with the help of Dean C above I now have a an extra new V6 box at no extra charge and a considerable reduction in my monthly fees to boot, so it's a WELL DONE to VM from me.Man Very Happy

Jim.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello Joannie40

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues using the TiVo box.

We wanted to check if there had been any improvement since your post at all? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for letting us know iadom.

We are pleased that Dean was able to help. We'll let him know that you have posted.

If we can help with anything else in the future please post on here so that we can pick it up.

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Edinburgh_jon
Joining in
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

I am experiencing the same issues as mentioned in this post - freezing Netflix, BBC Iplayer and Sky Movies from on demand.  If I watch these on my laptop, then they all stream pretty well.  It's only when I try to watch a show on my virgin media Tivo boxes that the issue occurs - it's very frustrating, as sometimes (rarely) I can get through an episode of a show without hiccup, and other times I can only get through 5 mins.  As a longstanding customer who is paying £130 per month this is not good enough.  I've tried to phone, but none of the options on the phone menu suit this issue.

Is there anything that you can help with?  Thanks in advance

Cheers, Jon

0 Kudos