Menu
Bobthechemist
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Netflix buffering at 25%

New tivo box and hub 3 on 200mbs, keeps buffering at 25% and has done for about 3 weeks now. Probably 5 times an hour 

0 Kudos
Johnbarker1958
Joining in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix buffering at 25%

Having the same problem for the past few months on and off.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bobthechemist

I'm sorry to hear about this issue, we've not got a ticket raised for this issue at the moment and so would like to test your individual box.

I've located your account using your Community details to take a look and we're not detecting any errors. Can you talk us through how you've got your TiVo box connected to the network? Are you using any other apps too? If so, are they working well? 

Lastly, are you watching any On Demand or Catch Up content? Are they working at the moment? 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bobthechemist
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the box is connected to a coax from outside by your engineer. Catch up also does it but didn't realize until the other day as we don't watch that many. 

0 Kudos
Tenorman
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

We're having the same problem. Can't raise a ticket because I work during the hours that the line is open. I've seen that there is a fault reported on apps such as iPlayer, and the fix date seems to be pushed back every day.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bobthechemist,

Thanks for getting back to us!

When you attempt to access Catch Up content do you get an error message/code on screen? Does Netflix fail every time or is the fault intermittent?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bobthechemist
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Netflix fails 99% of the time, even when running through an Amazon stick. But never used to until the V6 was installed. Catch up says things like having problems try later. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bobthechemist,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The Netflix fault is currently being investigated by Netflix as it affects multiple platforms. 

As for the On Demand issue, the error message on screen should have a code on it. Could you tell us which error code you can see?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bobthechemist
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The code is C133 and catch up and on demand is not available for periods of about 10-15 minutes at a time, very annoying. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bobthechemist,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Next I'd like to arrange for a technician to take a closer look so I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos