Menu
xxooLJooxx
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Dropping

The Netflix app on my TiVo box keeps dropping every 30 mins or so! Been like this for a while now and see people having same issues on here with it! I see replies saying all is fine but it isn’t ....

When will this be resolved please? This is supposed to be fast broadband but this is a bit of a joke.... it’s fine on my other Netflix apps on my smart tv in other room and my mobile and laptop - just not TiVo where I need it in my lounge? 

Tries reserting router, logging in and out of Netflix’s - nothing is working 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jean_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Dropping

Hi, thank  you for responding to community forum.

Really sorry that you're having an issue with your Netflix, this isn't good to hear.

What subscription do you have with virgin? And, how many devices are you using for your Netflix app? 

Please keep us posted and we can look into this for you.

Thanks. 

Jean_F

0 Kudos
xxooLJooxx
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I only use one device at a time with Netflix as this is what I pay for (one device only)  - I have mix TV with virgin - I pay for my Netflix separately and use the app on the Virgin TiVo box to be able to watch Netflix

Many Thanks LJ 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Anna_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

Really sorry that you're having an issue with your Netflix.

We'd love to help and check this for you.

Are you also having issues with accessing YouTube, Facebook and other apps?

Let us know so we can further check.

Thanks. 

Anna-B

0 Kudos
xxooLJooxx
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I use BBC iPlayer which is fine - I don’t really use other apps - I use the TV catch ups and Netflix and that’s it 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Anna_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for responding.

We appreciate you posting details of your concern. Certainly not the service we want you to get. This isn't suppose to happen. To help you with this Netflix issue, I recommend to speak to our technical team. We can do this via online chat.

Let us know if you need assistance.

Thank you,

Anna_B

0 Kudos
xxooLJooxx
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Yes i need assistance please- it has got even worse and now crashing every 10 minutes! Chat is never available when I am able to contact ...

I see someone else had this issue and the issue was the TiVo box itself and it had to be replaced!! - please can someone contact me to have this resolved  at the soonest - I pay a lot of money to be with Virgin (for me anyway) and I can’t even watch Netflix on here 😞 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Victoria_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi xxooLJooxx ,

Thanks for getting back in our Community.

Apology for all the inconvenience. Just to check with you, is it still not sorted? If yes then I'll ask for your patience again to try our web chat, just click the link.  As we can do this via online chat. Our team would love to look into this further. We may need to get details from your account to fix it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Victoria_M

0 Kudos
xxooLJooxx
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have had my TiVo box swapped for another! My TV is not capatible with your new boxes! Typical - thanks for your help.

0 Kudos