Menu
Matt081
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix 25% buffering problem on TiVo box

We are having ongoing issues with Netflix stalling at 25% and the TiVo box dropping the network connection. This also frequently happens using iplayer and other on demand applications. I have called the virgin customer service line but don’t get anywhere (check physical connections and reset the system etc).  I have seen a lot of similar posts on here. Does anyone have a solution? This has been going on for a long time now.

many thanks. 

Matt 

0 Kudos
Phil82
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix 25% buffering problem on TiVo box

I don’t have an answer for you Matt

but I had this issue and phoned for help, it took a while to reset everything but the advisor did get it sorted eventually on one call. I would phone them again and persevere, maybe ask them to escalate- it’s definitely a fault that can be fixed

good luck

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Matt. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Netflix and TiVo box. I wish there was more we could do for you in this situation. Have you tried to talk with our technical team?

We'll be happy to look into this further for you and we can do this via online chat.

Do not hesitate to get back to  us so we can help you further.

Thanks.

Jean_F

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Romy_S
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am having exactly the same issue and am struggling to get through to customer services on the phone.  I am put on hold for over 45minutes!  Please can someone help me via online chat?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Romy_S,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear of the Netflix issues. Is there an update listed here that can explain this? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos