Menu
Louise1403
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My5 not updating programmes on catch up

Hi guys, please help I’m getting sick of another channel Not updating programmes on catch up. Now I can’t watch my 5 programmes. Eg big brother is not up dating. It has 3 days of programmes but nothing further. Ugh I should of stayed with Sky!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My5 not updating programmes on catch up

Hi Louise1403,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear about what's happening.

I have checked the signal of your V6 and I'm detecting issues that I would like an engineer to take a look at.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Louise1403
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me. An agent in had arranged for an engineer too come out Tuesday 6th January 2018 - they still have not turned up and it’s now Friday?!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louise1403,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Unfortunately I'm unable to see this appointment so I can only apologise that the engineer visit had not gone ahead.

I'd like to arrange another appointment for you so just reply to my private message when you can.

Thank you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos