cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My second TiVo box stopped working last night now won’t go past the starting up message

andylowe36
Tuning in

Hi my TiVo box in my bedroom stopped working last night I was watching Netflix and it said sorry we cannot show this title please try another so I switched off the box with the remote waited a few minutes as I usually do tried to turn it back on but it wouldn’t I turned everything off plugged it all back in again and now all I’m getting on the screen is the starting up message and it’s been doing this for eleven hours 

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that won't startup has a fault, and you should report that.

Either... call in on 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choose the "I have a fault" options,

or... wait on here for staff to respond, this may take a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andylowe36

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies about the TV box issue. - which box is it please? The TiVo® or the V6?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@John_GS wrote:

Apologies about the TV box issue. - which box is it please? The TiVo® or the V6?

You can check if you're not sure, here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andylowe36,

Are you still having an issue with the box?

If so, please let us know which one is having the issue.

Alex_Rm

It was the v6 but virgin sent me a new box and we are up and running again thank you 

Hi I ordered one via the help app on the virgin media website it was here the next day and we are all up and running again thank you 

All sorted now thank you virgin sent us a brand new one all up and running again thank you 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @andylowe36

Thanks very much for letting us know 🙂

I'm glad to hear your new TV box is now up and running well.

If you experience any further issues please do pop back and we would be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Serena