Menu
melgreaves
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My recordings have disappeared and I would really like them to be put back, is it possible please?

My favourite recordings have disappeared, can they be put back, I’ve been watching The old days EastEnders everyday, so why did it remove them!!? 😢

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My recordings have disappeared and I would really like them to be put back, is it possible pl...

Hi melgreaves,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

Very sorry to hear this has happened. 

One off recordings such as an individual programme not on a series link or a film are only stored for a certain amount of time before being automatically deleted. To stop this happening, you can go onto the recording and select 'keep until' and you can select how long this is stored for. 

For series links, a similar thing happens, however this is dependant on how many episodes you have recorded. To stop the episodes being automatically deleted, you can go into 'modify series link' and change the 'keep at most' option. 

If your recordings are automatically deleted, unfortunately, there is no way to recover these I'm afraid. However, if you delete something by mistake, there is a 'recently deleted' folder and you would be able to recover the recording from there.

If you need any further help with this, please let us know.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos