cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 5 app not working

subseauk
Tuning in

I have been watching "Compulsion", a 4 part series on My5, and got to the last 15-20 minutes of the last episode and all I am getting is the spinning wheel for past 2 days!!!! Does anyone know what is going on with this service? I was watching it via the My 5app on my Virgin service in the Portsmouth area.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which TV box do you have? Is it a TiVo, because that's the board you've posted in - and I'm fairly sure it doesn't have the My5-branded app. Or do you have a V6? If you're not sure, check here 

And if you have a V6, are you using the C5-branded app via the apps & games menu?

Or just watching the OnDemand episode, that just has "my5" branding on it? What path are you taking through the TiVo/V6 menus to find this programme?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which TV box do you have? Is it a TiVo, because that's the board you've posted in - and I'm fairly sure it doesn't have the My5-branded app. Or do you have a V6? If you're not sure, check here 

And if you have a V6, are you using the C5-branded app via the apps & games menu?

Or just watching the OnDemand episode, that just has "my5" branding on it? What path are you taking through the TiVo/V6 menus to find this programme?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi, I have a V6 and using the app via Apps & Games menu.

The My 5 app starts up and I can select the program but on play it just has the spinning disk!!

Thanks

subseauk
Tuning in

I have been watching "Compulsion", a 4 part series on My5, and got to the last 10 minutes of the last episode and all I am getting is the spinning wheel for past 2 days!!!! I can navigate through the program menus but when I try to play anything back it just gives the spinning disk!!  

Does anyone know what is going on with this service?

I was watching it via the My 5app on my Virgin service in the Portsmouth area.

Have now reposted on the V6 forum cheers

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No need to create duplicate posts, that can lead to duplicate & confusing answers. I've merged your threads together.

Can you check whether normal OnDemand programmes accessed from your V6's menus/EPG directly, are similarly affected? You should be able to find this series via Home > Search & Explore > Search > Compulsion, and use the "Watch from OnDemand" options.

Is this similarly affected?

Hello subseauk,

Thanks for your post 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your on demand content

Can I just ask if this is happening on other content as well or just the show Compulsion?

Gareth_L