cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move a tv box

Gilmour77
Joining in

How do I book an engineer to move a TiVo box from 1 room to another? 

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have 2 choices..

1: Call the usual CS number (150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone) and choose the "I have a fault" options. Speak to an agent and request a "Non-fault" tech callout

2: Wait on here for VM staff to respond, and they can arrange the same

Non-fault callouts are a flat-charge of £25

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Gilmour77,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
Would you like me to arrange for this to be done because I can see on our system that you haven't spoke to the team yet.

Please let me know and I will send over a private message.

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes please, I’ve tried to do over the phone but the system isn’t great to navigate 

I just want to book an appointment for an engineer to move a box from 1 room to another upstairs, understand there may be a cost for this 

thanks 

Ryan 

Thanks for coming back to me @Gilmour77.

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Gilmour77.
I have arranged for the appointment and you can track your engineer appointments online. Simply sign in to My Virgin Media and you’ll see your appointments on your account dashboard. However this can take up to 24 hours to be updated. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Great thanks