Menu
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

More 319 effected programmes

The Last Leg Episode 9 (Latest episode) on Channel 4 is giving 319 error.

Stan Lee's Lucky Man Episode 5 (Latest episode) on Sky 1 in SD is giving 319 error.

Both were initially broadcast on Friday night. I've waited a few days as sometimes it sorts itself out but these need to be fixed now please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: More 319 effected programmes

Those two are now working, but now another two aren't.

American Dad Latest Episode 'Morning Mimosa'

Family Guy Latest Episode 'Gronkowsbees'

Both have not been working since Monday evening, showing the 319 error. It's the first time I've come across the 319 error with itv programmes. Please fix.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrisSmith24,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your On Demand.

Can you tell me the date and time both programs aired so I can get this checked out for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
DrewDude
Tuning in
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh,

Apologies for hi-jacking this thread but Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Supernatural, Elementary all this week to name but a few. 

I am really tired of this error.  It basically means if I want to guarantee watching something in HD I also have to record so that when catch up fails I can still watch it in HD.  And another reason for watching it on catch up is you sometimes get the unedited version.  Also we can't keep coming on here and reporting every show that doesn't work.  Thats just riduclous.  

Andy

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Both episodes I was referring to have passed the 7 day window they were available on catch up. They never did work and now they are not available anymore. I watched them on my computer using itvs website instead. 

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

There are a few more programmes that are showing the same 319 error for latest episodes:

Stan Lee's Lucky Man Sky 1 Friday 9.00pm in SD

Gogglebox Channel 4 Friday 9.00pm

The Last Leg Channel 4 Friday 10.00pm

Please fix these before they are removed from catch up.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hello ChrisSmith24,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Could you please reboot the box by the mains and let me know if all these programs are still showing the same error message?

If they are then would like to get these raised but I'll just need to confirm your account details so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me requesting further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

The programmes I mentioned don't show the 319 error anymore and I have watched them all - Thanks

If I encounter more in the future (currently on demand is entirely unavailable so can't check right now) - would posting in this thread be the best solution or should I create a new thread?

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I may have spoken too soon. Now that I can access on demand again, I've encountered more 319 effected programmes.

The Nightly Show on ITV1 Wednesday 10.00pm

Supernatural on E4 Wednesday 10.00pm

Both give the 319 error. 

Also, I've noticed at least a few shows are missing from catch up completely at the moment: Thursdays episodes of Legends of Tomorrow, Blindspot, and Harry Hills Alien Fun Capsule are not listed on catch up at all despite usually being available.

Thanks

0 Kudos
hamfan76
Joining in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem with All4 (4od)

S.Willetts
0 Kudos