Menu
Jayleen
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Monthly Fee ?

What is the Tivo monthly fee which are on my Bills when I was told it was a free upgrade ? There was no mention of any fees .

0 Kudos
Jayleen
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Monthly Fee ?

In fact I think Virgin Media Bills are awful . Who else do Bills with no separate amounts on, just items ticked and no cost next to them ? No one that I can think of .
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you are on the top Full House pack the TiVO fee is £0. For all other packs the fee is £5 a month, but this is absorbed into the bundle charge so discounts can be applied. The itemised bills that used to be put out nobody could understand, which is why it was changed.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
japitts
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I guess this is the flip-side of having a bundle setup where you don't get a price for each individual component of your package, but rather the package as a whole. This also allows for bundle promotions and discounts to be applied. To make a fair comparison of other providers bills, you'd have to get a triple or quad-play package with anyone who does such things, and then compare their bills with Virgin...

0 Kudos