cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing catch up.

tinsoldier27
Tuning in

The last episode, 4, of ITV's Anne is not on Catch up. Please can you do something about it. i dont want to miss the final episode.

10 REPLIES 10

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @tinsoldier27 

All four episodes are available using the ITV hub app.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I can get it on my Amazon ITV app but one of the good things about Virgin's ITV Hub is that I do not have to sit through ten minutes of adverts. I see this as part of their increasingly expensive service. This is the second time this week I have complained about missing On Demand programmes. At this rate I may save myself some money and watch everything on my Amazon apps. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I agree that this programme is missing from the VoD service, anyone with a V6 or 360 can pick this up from the ITV-streaming app although that's only in SD.

I will flag this post for @ModTeam  to check whether the missing programme is a known issue, and potentially raise it as a fault if not - but this is likely to take a few days to work its way through. There should be 30days availability on these assets, so you should still have 3 or so weeks to watch it.

In the meantime, it's a good reminder that if you know you'll want to watch a particular programme, you really should be using the TiVo's recording functionality.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there @tinsoldier27

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that this episode is not available on our services! 

I have raised this and the relevant teams have been informed. They have raised a ticket for this and we will hopefully have a resolution soon. 

Thank you. 

coolcapricorn_u
Just joined

I can't get episode 4 of Anne on demand or catch up it's only showing 3 episode's. Why is this?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@coolcapricorn_u 

I've moved your post to an existing thread reporting the same issue.

The answers are in the replies above... 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi coolcapricorn_u

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

The 4th episode of Anne, is now showing on the V6 here. How are you trying to view it, is through the hub?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I still can't get episode 4 and it's driving me mad.   I am trying to watch it on catch up or on demand.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Legogirl 

You might need to either reboot your hub, or go into the settings amd perform a network reconnection so that the EPG and associated catch up/on demand links are updated before episode  4 shows for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali