Menu
Lynne6705
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Missing More4 Recordings

Trying to catch up on This is Us on More4 that is series linked on TiVO and I am getting messages saying that  cannot watch some of them as More4 is no longer available, has anybody come across this?

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing More4 Recordings

Without checking what's available on VoD, I'd guess your series link is set to "recordings and streaming", and your TiVo hasn't yet been able to find a broadcast showing of some episodes. It's therefore created links to VoD on More4 that might have expired.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Collette_O
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lynne6705,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I just wanted to pop by and see if you're still having an issue with the More4 recordings?

If so, give us a shout.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Lynne6705
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi never got to the bottom of the issue despite various phone calls

Ended up paying to download missing episodes from amazon prime. ☹️

0 Kudos
Emma51
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This is happening to me too. Watched 3 episodes of s2 and it won’t let me watch any more saying “more 4 no longer available from Virgin Media”, which is not true at all.

Will this be resolved soon?

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I wonder if the OP could post perhaps a short video or some photos showing the series link settings that are causing the problem?

Logically speaking these are either recordings that the box is losing/deleting, or they're not recordings but VOD links that are expiring. I can't sensibly see any other reason.

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Rising star
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I think this is to do with the UKTV issue when their channels were replaced briefly by duplicates of other channels, one of them being More4 I believe.

The recorded programs are likely to have been from the duplicate channel and as it is no longer there the box believes that the show can no longer be watched.

As far as I know this cannot be altered and the recordings are effectively lost.

0 Kudos
alan_g
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We're doing the same - partway through This is Us series 2 and "More4 is no longer available" (and, yes we checked, More4 is available).

edit:

Yes, they were recorded on 281 and More 4 is no longer there.

0 Kudos