Menu
Payres
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missing HD channels

My TiVo box has, in the last week, lost 3 HD channels - BBC news, BT sport 1HD and SkyPremHD. All other channels (HD and SD) seem fine. I have restarted box several times but it doesn’t seem to help. The message for BBC news is ‘this channel is currently unavailable’ whereas for the other 2 it is ‘there is a problem with the signal on this channel’.

Does anyone else in Stevenage area have similar issues?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing HD channels

@Payres wrote:

My TiVo box has, in the last week, lost 3 HD channels - BBC news, BT sport 1HD and SkyPremHD. All other channels (HD and SD) seem fine. I have restarted box several times but it doesn’t seem to help. The message for BBC news is ‘this channel is currently unavailable’ whereas for the other 2 it is ‘there is a problem with the signal on this channel’.

Does anyone else in Stevenage area have similar issues?

9 times out of 10 this is a signal issue that only affects your property. Virgin only monitor up to the cabinet, so will have no idea you have a problem unless you ring faults & tell them.

Check the Service Status for your area (link above), or phone 0800 561 0061 before calling faults.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Payres
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing HD channels

Thanks for your reply. Service status says all is well so looks like I need to report fault in the morning.

0 Kudos