cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manifest s3

Asil-s
On our wavelength

To whom it may concern 

Where are episodes 6, 8&9 of Manifest S3?

This is like the debacle of flight attendant all over again. 

It says all episodes should be available to view but I seem to be missing quite a few.

I pay alot more than I paid for sky and always seem to have problems with box sets like this.

Also, losing channels all the time compared to sky but prices don't go down accordingly.

Anyway where are the missing manifest episodes?

Regards

Lisa

83 REPLIES 83

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@LCV 

Posts merged....

Yes, I agree this one's missing. It's been passed onto forum staff who are already chasing other missing episodes of this boxset. I can only suggest "watching this space".

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

kaz1402
On our wavelength

Missing part one of the finale May Day. Part two is there. Anyone have the same? 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@kaz1402 

I've merged your post with another thread already discussing the same series.

However... no, I've got S3 finale E12 & part 2 showing on my V6 in SD & HD

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

kaz1402
On our wavelength

Thank you for merging the post. I did read the others but nothing on the finale. Thought I had to start a new thread. What does that mean if you can see it but I can’t? Why would it not be on mine. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How are you searching for the episode? I'm using Home > Search & Explore > Manifest > Episodes > S3 > scroll down.

Are you seeing the episode in any format (i.e. SD, HD or UHD)? Are you seeing the other episodes?

kaz1402
On our wavelength

Yes. I’m searching that way. Also after i finished episode 11 it went straight to 13 mayday part two. It’s not there in any format.  
I’ve got all the others. 

I’m exactly the same. It was there yesterday but today episode 12 is missing.

Well episode 12 has turned up , but just went to watch episode 11 ….guess what it has now vanished. Anyone from Virginmedia can tell us why this is happening?

Cheers

Kath

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Agreed - a couple of other episodes are missing HD versions but E11 missing outright. What a mess.

I've given things a nudge - hopefully VM can see what's happening.

kaz1402
On our wavelength

I watched it on a free offer on NowTv in the end. So annoying as i was having a binge watch day and had to stop. I did notice it turned up after i had caught up but didnt see that others had gone.