cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mad Dogs series 4 missing

SadlyMe
Tuning in

On Thursday all 4 series of Mad Dogs were available on demand. Last night series 4 disappeared and is still missing. Can anyone help?

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

BoxSets OnDemand do "come and go" from time to time, but any OnDemand programme that's due to soon expire has an onscreen warning from a couple of weeks prior, that says "available until xyz date".

I agree that Mad Dogs S4 is indeed currently unavailable.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks. I can't imagine why the last series would be removed before the earlier ones, so I will have to wait and hope I guess.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @SadlyMe,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry that  series 4 of  Mad dogs isn't available at the moment, I will get this raised with the team now and update you as soon as I have anything back from them.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for your reply. Is there any progress?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SadlyMe, 

Thanks for the response and welcome back to the community!

Sorry about this, our team is still currently investigating this, can you roughly remember when you were last able to access series 4?

Thanks,

Kain

I can’t remember exactly. Round about two weeks ago I would say. 

Thank you for the reply @SadlyMe, I have chased this with the team for you again.

Hopefully we'll have this sorted for you asap.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules