cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M63 code

FedUpperson
On our wavelength

Hiya,

had my address corrected on the system but did not move. Now have M63 error code and limited service, cannot record or live pause etc. Been to various departments but no resolution yet. Any ideas? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FedUpperson_0-1682241870436.png

Hi,

This is what my contract states, I added Sky sports to my tv package. 
FedUpperson

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

22 REPLIES 22

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What do you mean by "had my address corrected"?

M63 is either an account issue or an internet-connectivity error, which on a TiVo is inbuilt. It's highly likely this will need VM intervention, so it would be useful to know the background of this address issue that you've hinted at.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

FedUpperson
On our wavelength

Thanks, when I upgraded my package I requested for my address to be corrected, historically it had been incorrect with the flat number and house number the wrong way around. To do this they created a new account and this is where it seems to have gone wrong. All was working perfectly then a couple of days later it wasn’t and had the m63 code? 

Hi FedUpperson,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your Tv service. 

I have taken a look on our side and it looks as though you have already spoken with the team regarding this. 

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance. 

^Martin

Thanks for your message. Ben was apologetic, courteous and helpful but needs yet another on site visit. Didn’t get an email for feedback that is why I am doing this now. 
Thanks, 

FedUpperson

Thanks for getting back to us FedUpperson,

Is this feed back for the agent that helped?

Alex_Rm

Yes, absolutely

It’s a miracle! No engineer, no phone call or email just happened, service seems to have resumed. Guess I will never know what really happened but fingers crossed it stays on track. 

FedUpperson

Hi FedUpperson, thanks for the message, the email for feedback would usually come within 2 weeks. 

Can you confirm how the service is at the moment?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Thanks, 

Unfortunately I have found an error message so not completely sorted, thank goodness I did not cancel engineer visit. 

FedUpperson