Menu
NB84
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

M63 Error - please help!

Hi I have two boxes and both are showing the M63 error. I have just returned from holiday and had made a late payment but services returned no problem and now are not working. Been on hold forever and not managed to speak to anyone  yet. How do I fix this issue? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: M63 Error - please help!

@NB84 wrote:

Hi I have two boxes and both are showing the M63 error. I have just returned from holiday and had made a late payment but services returned no problem and now are not working. Been on hold forever and not managed to speak to anyone  yet. How do I fix this issue? 

Thanks

You're not going to like this, but.... sticking it out with C/S on the phone is the best way to fix the majority of TV error messages. Forum teams can often help, but (call queues aside) they'll rarely be as quick as calling in.

0 Kudos
NB84
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: M63 Error - please help!

Thanks for the reply. I did stick it out in the end and have spoken to them on two other occasions wasting two hours of my life for no solution! They did everything I had already done then, told me in four hours everything would be fixed, 12 hrs later rang back, box reset, all recordings gone and still not working. I am going to have to call back again... 😞

0 Kudos