cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost channels during upgrade

edwardjreid
Joining in

I changed my package from the top 600mbs oomph to the new top package 1gbps on Thur on Fri I lost all sky cinema and sports channels. I called and was told they would be back by Sat. still not back on the Sun and now getting told it will be Tue before they are back. I explained these channels are part of my current package and they are part of the new package so why did they get cut. I understand they need to change my broadband hub but that does not effect the tivo boxes.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you check your updated contract on your myVM online account, are they still shown as included? On the assumption they are...

Try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

If this fails to resolve, then somewhere, somehow, they've got removed from your package and you'll need to call in to find out why. There is a chance here, that a change to add them back, is tied to your hub being hardware-changed and that amendment can't be actioned until all the elements are ready.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi edwardjreid,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Really sorry about the missing channels.

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss this further.

Thanks,

Kain