Menu
Highlighted
Deka
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Loss of Catch Up

Why have I lost On Demand and Catch Up in area 04.  I'm getting a message that this won't be fixed until 15th July.

My Tivo 6 box is also telling me it's not connected to the internet.  I've changed cables but keep getting the same message. 

Are the two problems linked?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of Catch Up

Good Afternoon Deka,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum!

Looks like we might be experiencing issues in your local area at the moment. 

To keep up to date with the outages that we're experiencing, feel free to keep tabs on our service status checker 

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Deka
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thanks. I check the service status every day and most times the completion date is put back again.

The last one said the 15th July

The Tivo box is now telling me if I don't reconnect to the server it won't be able to save my planned programs.

Please, can someone tell me what is wrong?

And I think I'm due some form of refund for the failure of the system I pay a lot of money for each month.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've ran a health check on the account today and there are no issues showing.

I appreciate it can be frustrating when things go wrong, but I assure you we do our upmost to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

In regards to the loss of On Demand, as this is a value added extra it's not something we would offer a loss of service credit for. 

Let me know if you're still having issues with it.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Deka
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

After trying various RJ45 cables and ringmain adaptors, without success,  I managed to set the Tivo 6 box up for a wifi connection. 

The problem disappeared. I find it strange I was being told on Service Status that there was a problem in my area?

I must assume the RJ45 port on the box is faulty.

Have too much saved on the HD to get it changed.

0 Kudos