cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live TV Pixilation

dani84
Joining in

Over the last 2 years we've experienced pixilation problems especially at prime time, the problem has gone from bad to worse where it is now unwatchable. We've tried new cables and resetting the box on several occasions, Please help Virgin!!

TV Image.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @dani84 

Is the pixilation on all chanels or just certain ones?

If it's only certain channels then it sounds like a signal issue. if it's all channels then it's a box fault.

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faultsbut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc, ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

It tends to be on all channels but is worse on some then it is on others, I will try and contact them again thanks for your help.

Hello dani84

Sorry to hear of the TV pixilation experienced, we understand the frustration this can cause and appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Have you been able to speak to the team since the post by newapollo? I've tried to locate your account using the details provided to set up your forum account but haven't been able to locate one.

Keep us up to date with this.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I ended up upgrading and it seems to have fixed the problem however we haven't received the package that was quoted, every time I try and contact you there is no agents available and the ones I have spoken to haven't helped or resolved the problems. I've not received my sim, my Wifi pods or details on how to receive my Disney plus.

Its just really bad customer service.and i'm losing the will to live with the company.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like the fault was with your box, and a swapout to a V6 or (more likely I suspect) a 360 by the sounds, may have solved this.

I'd suggest starting a new post in the account management section of the board - here with all the details, and a staffer should pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dani84,

Thanks for your response and welcome back to the community!

I'm glad to hear that the pixelation issue has been resolved however I apologise for your package information not being relayed back to yourself.

I'll send a PM to go through a few details with you to sort that out.

Thanks,

Kain