cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Events on Virgin Media TiVo

henry-newton-86
Joining in

Anyone with Virgin Media TiVo, can you help me with something to do with Live Events on the service? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi henry-newton-86

Welcome and thank you for posting 🙂 

How can we help?

Nat

henry-newton-86
Joining in

Can you confirm by the evening of March 13th whether you are going to be showing the NWA: Crockett Cup 2022 both Nights 1 and 2 on March 19th and 20th?

Thank you for the response @henry-newton-86, I have checked this for you and it seems unfortunately we currently have no plans for this.

If anything changes we will be sure to update you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi @Nathan_B ,

I just wanted to double check, now that the first night of the NWA: Crocket Cup 2022 is roughly three nights away, is there any update as to whether this will be available on Live Events beginning on Saturday March 19th? I would have thought if there were any upcoming Live Events that would be available they would be due to show up from around about now.

Thanks!

Hi there @henry-newton-86, thanks for coming back.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any news on this, if this is not showing as available to pre order via on demand it seems like it will not be available.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks for getting back to me Nathan, I really do appreciate it. It seems the deal with All Elite Wrestling and the NWA (National Wrestling Alliance) has been lost but at least I know now, that is really helpful.

The information is most useful to have.