Menu
sportagegirl
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Itv2 HD pixelating

For at least 2 months this channel has been pixelating. Have done reboot etc but no improvement  I am in the west Midlands area in dudley. No other problems on other channels just this one. Help please. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Itv2 HD pixelating

Ok, is ITV2 the only channel affected? Or perhaps the only one you've noticed maybe.

In either case, check the service status page for your area and see if it's a known fault.. https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If not, then presume VM don't know about it and call it in, the sooner it's reported the sooner VM can fix it. This is mainly a user based forum where VM staff will come along after a week or so if they're needed. I would personally assume they don't know about it, if it's been going on for 2months.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Sportagegirl.

Thanks for reaching us out about this.

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting pixelation on your ITV2 channel. Have you tried checking the service status? You  can click here to check the connection on your area.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Shay_S

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Highlighted
sportagegirl
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lucy b. 

I have checked the service status etc. The fault is only itv2hd no other channels 

0 Kudos
coocoo
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It’s also ITV3.

its like your checking if we have paid our account.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Spotagegirl.

Appreciate you checking the service status. Sorry to hear if you have this issue for quite a while now.

If you're free today, we can also do this via online chat, for us to assist you further.

Let us know how it works.

Geraldine_C

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos