Menu
Gtaylor86
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Issues with on demand on tivo

Hi, I have been having issues with the ondemand and Netflix on both of my TiVo boxes, most occasions we watch an on demand programme or film etc. The box crashes and loses internet signal, the box reconnects within a few minutes but then if I go back to the film it happens again. There is no pattern in terms of programmes or when this occurs. It could be 5 minutes in or an hour. Unfortunately the tech line at virgin has been hopeless as the answer I get is there was an issue in your area but it has been fixed. There are no service issues noted online. As the issue isn’t necessarily happening when I’m on the phone they seem to fob me off! Been through the usual process of switching off and on etc. It is making me think I should consider a different provider. Any assistance would be great!

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with on demand on tivo

Hi see other posts re old TiVo boxes, & Netflix etc.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gtaylor86

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

Testing the box from our end shows no errors, I hope that means things have improved since your post? If not, get back in touch and we'll do what we can to assist.

Talk soon
Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Gtaylor86
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That’s what I get told every time I call the technical line. Hence my frustration in getting nowhere!! Someone mentioned that this is a common fault with TiVo boxes? 

0 Kudos