Menu
ph32154
Just browsing
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is there an alternative to 150? They keep cutting me off.

I'm furious with Virgin at the moment.  Some TV channels (not all, probably around 75%) have now been missing for days, with a "there is a problem with the signal on this channel" message.  The error message tells me to call 150.

When I call 150 it walks me through 5 minutes of recorded messages before hanging up on me.  I call back and get a number unobtainable beep.  This has now happened several times, it seems I have to wait 10-15 minutes between each call, and get nowhere when I call back anyway.

The webchat is "unavailable".  There's no alternative phone number, no chance to talk to a human being, and no obvious email address that I can see.  How on earth do you contact a company that doesn't want to give you the service you pay for and then just ignores all efforts to contact it??  This is on top of the fact that they've dropped several channels, hence reducing the service they provide without a corresponding drop in the price they charge.

I'm betting that if I cancelled my Direct Debit they'd contact me PDQ!

Any ideas how to make contact and get them to provide the service I'm paying for?

0 Kudos
ph32154
Just browsing
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there an alternative to 150? They keep cutting me off.

Update to this.   I kept trying the 150 number and eventually got through to a real person.  Engineer booked to come out.

I'm still not happy at the amount of effort involved in notifying a COMMUNICATIONS company that they've got a fault.  This on top of the dropped channels fiasco is pushing us close to leaving.

0 Kudos
BennyH
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there an alternative to 150? They keep cutting me off.

worst customer service ive ever seen. WHY DOESNT THE LIVE CHAT EVER WORK?  ITS SO **bleep** FRUSTRATING!

0 Kudos