cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect remote delivered

pcRobinson
Tuning in

Hi,

My dad has had a broken remote for his Tivo box for nearly a month now. 3 times I've ordered a mew remote for, three times VM have sent the incorrect remote! On the chats I've sent the serial number, the NAGRA IRD, and even photos of the broken remote. But as I said He's been set 3 remotes for the newer smaller box.

Am I getting it wrong? can the smaller remote operate the older Tivo box? If so how do I go about this?

Or can someone please arrange for the correct remote be sent out

remote.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pcRobinson, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the remote and will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further for you. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pcRobinson, thanks for the message. 

I am glad that this is on the way to becoming resolved and please do let me know if you have any issues?

Kind regards, Chris. 

That's incorrect remote number 4 delivered

PLEASE send the correct one, looks like this...

This needs replacingThis needs replacing

this is now beyond ridiculous

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, pcRobinson, 

I am sorry for any confusion on this, as we no longer make the bigger remotes so there is a high possibility they are not in stock or we no longer have them. The remote so is the same just smaller. If one with a bigger print is needed we can look into this for you and your Dad.

Zoie

Hi Zoe,

do you have any instructions on how to get the smaller remote will work for my dads older tivo box? I point it at the box, and get no response from the lights at the front or on screen.

thank you

Hi @pcRobinson thanks for your post once more.

If you pair the remote to the box, this should work.

For further guidance please see here .

Please let us know if you still need any further help!
Many thanks

Tom_W